• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2002 JDM EP3 - Championship White

793B5EA2-1128-4629-A55D-2F94C6F908BD.jpeg

I won this at auction and finally got a shipping date, I’m hoping should be with me sometime in April once the importers are finished with it.

It seems fairly stock, has blitz coil overs. Will be getting a fujitsoba rm01a, gruppe m, and new brakes.

Can’t wait.

Last edited:
For the brakes we’re going with spoon calipers on the front and will refurb the rears. Dixcel discs and pads and endless hoses.

Congrats! I bet the wait will be painful but at least you'll have it in time for summer :)

Thanks. Yeah so painful. I won it back in December. I have the schedule for the boat, but it’ll be hard to resist checking the tracking website every day to see how little the ship has moved :D

The threads by @Craig82 and @T66Gal have been great inspiration for what I’ll need to keep on top of in order to keep the car in good condition.

Cheers buddy, glad my thread helped out.

Car looks great, champ white is such an awesome colour for a Honda. Hopefully, being a fresh import, it won't have the corrosion issues of a UK supplied car. Definitely worth getting it all protected as soon as she docks though.

Bet you're well excited for April, enjoy :cool:

Hopefully, being a fresh import, it won't have the corrosion issues of a UK supplied car. Definitely worth getting it all protected as soon as she docks though.

It’s one of the things the importers will do, then something I’ll keep an eye on and refresh as and when I need to.

Lots of the UK second hand ones were in a sorry sounding or looking state. I was really thankful for the MOT history on the dvla site.

Renault Megane Brembo's are a good upgrade and usually cheap option, Who's the shipping line - Wallenius Wilhelmsen or Eukor?

Congrats man, have the prices on these also gone mental now?

It depends. I was checking a few of the previous sold ones to get an idea of the auction price for grade, mileage etc. the one I’ve got was a grade 4, 96900km on the clock.
You can certainly spend more. Mine is coming in via BHP Imports (@200bhpcars on here). They show some previous prices and the on the road price so you can get an idea.

Renault Megane Brembo's are a good upgrade and usually cheap option, Who's the shipping line - Wallenius Wilhelmsen or Eukor?

Ah I’ve already got the brakes ordered and paid. But thanks for the suggestion :)

It’s coming in with Höegh.

Mines come in with Hoegh... its just docked in southampton today... im in the same boat as you and cant wait to get my hands on the car

Mines come in with Hoegh... its just docked in southampton today... im in the same boat as you and cant wait to get my hands on the car
Nice How long till you get it? I see you got a tidy looking FD2. I was tempted, but ultimately the desire for another EP3 was too strong. Next time haha.

Nice How long till you get it? I see you got a tidy looking FD2. I was tempted, but ultimately the desire for another EP3 was too strong. Next time haha.
I think end of April after all the prep work done. Yup, she looks good in tge pics..hoping she is as good in the flesh. Had a glowing import translation.
Ep3's are great. Do like the champ white ones. Hope youre happy with her.

The boat is in European waters now.

During the voyage I've not been idle. My one doesn't have wind deflectors, so I picked up a set of Climair ones, not too dark. I also got a shift knob as the original isn't there, I'll need to do some work to tidy this one up.

@Scottish Type-R Thanks but I've already got one ready to go (at the import shop). Do you have the Momo steering wheel on your Premier? I'm trying to figure out the size of them so I can buy a disklok but I cannot find the information anywhere. Or I suck at searching.

Aye, I have the Momo Steering wheel on my Premier Edition. Had the car all cleaned and undersealed recently. See you went for the Climairs. Had them before I got my Honda Access JDM wind deflectors. I liked the Climair ones Had the Dark sport ones before I sold them.. But really liked the Honda Access JDM deflectors. If I had known have a set going up for sale soon as I had a spare set still boxed and un-used.

Least with the JDM model you get the K20A and a LSD in the gearbox as standard. Hopefully not long till the car arrives. The Gruppe M is a nice addition to the EP3 with a great sound with crossover to V-tec.

Looking forward to the car arriving and you continuing your build post here.

Last edited:
I don’t have the car yet, but it is in the UK now :D It’s even passed an MOT, with only a couple of tyres needing changed.

Great news! i bet you cant wait to get a hold of it.
I got my FD2 2 weeks ago, its sat in the garage. spent more time cleaning it than i have driving. Hopefully they will stop salting the roads in a few weeks so can get out!

Great news! i bet you cant wait to get a hold of it.
I got my FD2 2 weeks ago, its sat in the garage. spent more time cleaning it than i have driving. Hopefully they will stop salting the roads in a few weeks so can get out!

Yeah totally. It’s nice that things are happening after the long shipping. I got the registration documents through yesterday.

How’s the FD2 now, got a thread for it?

Back