• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2007 FN2 type r shocks...?

Hi there guys and girls hope everyone is alive and well! Recently I decided to get my type r the fast road setup with the Eibach Pro lowering kit, New front shocks as one has been advised in the recent MOT and also the Eibach camber bolts for the FN2 also. The main problem is I cant seem to find replacement shocks that easy.. I am Scotland, Uk I have messaged multiple Ebay sellers for the sache ones for my car but all i cant find are ep3 ones that say FN2 in the title!! (seems the best standard replacement?)but nobody seems to stock the ones for the 2007 FN2 type r..
I am probably being stupid wouldn't be the first time but I'm not as mechanically minded as I would like to be !
Could someone possibly link me to some standard shocks for the FN2? or suggestions would help too :)

FN2 Shocks
Original Sachs shocks are the ones you want, Sachs code for rear 317 471, front right 313 594, front left 313 593. Autodoc.co.uk

Last edited:
Back