• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

30mm APEX springs, nothing else.....

Hey all! I've got some apex 30mm lowering springs for my EP 3. All I want to do is take out the old springs and replace with these. No Frsu as I can't afford it. Has anyone else done this and if so does it ruin the ride? Am I likely to drive the car into a wall because the handling has become that bad?

Cheers

I was running my car with just these springs before and it ruined my tyres so I decided to get FRSU.

it's definitely worth gettin FRSU at same time mate. my friend has 30mm drop on his without setup and back end kicks out a lot in the wet... but mine is a lot more stable in corners. one of best mods I've done tbh

£250 IIRC all in supplied and fitted.

TGM did my geometry and supplied the camber arms and bolts.

Worth every penny buddy. Handling is pretty amazing!

Im in Salisbury mate, not far from you. Did they fit the springs and setup the FRSU? Did you get all that for 250? I already have the springs...

Im in Salisbury mate, not far from you. Did they fit the springs and setup the FRSU? Did you get all that for 250? I already have the springs...

You're not that far then to TGM bud.

Yeah, 250 for supplying, fitting the eibach arms, eibach bolts and the geo setting.

Ok guys, I've decided to get some bolts and arms to fit myself with the lowered springs. I am going to use a digital magnetic level to set the camber to -1.
Do I need to worry about toe in or toe out or should that be ok?

Back