• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

370z Nismo

The practicability isn’t the best but it’s just for me now.
The kids are grown up and I won’t take it shopping.

The tax is only £150. Anything after a 2017 is cheap. That’s why I looked for the newest one I could.
Ah yes saw the tax was £150! Stunner mate

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Cheers.

Just gave it a wash. Just remembered why I don’t usually buy white :lol:

A lot of work and no shortcuts.
I don’t mind though.

White doesn't show up water marks though :)

Drying the rinsing water on a black car after a wash in the hot Summer months is no easy task either....bakes on there within seconds o_O

White doesn't show up water marks though :)

Drying the rinsing water on a black car after a wash in the hot Summer months is no easy task either....bakes on there within seconds o_O

I used to wash my old NHB DC5 and then dry it. Then straight after use some quick detailed and go around the car.

Always looked mint.

The pain with the white is in seeing any tar spots or bits. They show up bad.

I’ve bought some ObliTARate from auto finesse. It’s amazing

Very nice car. There is a black one a few streets away from me but it has a much bigger wing on the back. Don't know if that is optional or the sign of some sort of special edition? Car looks pristine and stock otherwise, and the wing LOOKS like it's a factory thing, not a mod.

Very nice car. There is a black one a few streets away from me but it has a much bigger wing on the back. Don't know if that is optional or the sign of some sort of special edition? Car looks pristine and stock otherwise, and the wing LOOKS like it's a factory thing, not a mod.

As far as I’m aware they didn’t have the option for a big wing but I could be wrong.
It could be a good aftermarket one? Like a Nismo but I’m not sure.

As far as I’m aware they didn’t have the option for a big wing but I could be wrong.
It could be a good aftermarket one? Like a Nismo but I’m not sure.

Just had a look on Google and it's like this. Seems to pop up on a fair few images for period reviews of the car.
nissan-370z-Nismo-20130613_0032.jpg

Just had a look on Google and it's like this. Seems to pop up on a fair few images for period reviews of the car.
nissan-370z-Nismo-20130613_0032.jpg

Yeah. That’s the Nismo wing. I’m not sure if it was an option from the dealers but you can get them.

Would be interested in gearing how you get on with this after the FK2. I've been thinking recently about swapping my FK2 for a 370z.

Nice purchase mate, I used to have a 370Z a few years back. Really needs sports cats/different exhaust to make that V6 shine though as it is very muted from factory.
It is probably the most analogue/oldschool feeling new car you can buy and that's a good thing!

Hows your mpg though? :D Lowest I got was 9 lol

Would be interested in gearing how you get on with this after the FK2. I've been thinking recently about swapping my FK2 for a 370z.

It was a bit of a shock at first with me being used to turbo.
I honestly thought there was something wrong.

You do need to give it some to get the best out the gears.
It’s more of a cruiser than the Type R but if you launch it in 1st & 2nd, it grips and goes.

It really is a lovely drive and it’s a car that feels special. I love it.

Nice purchase mate, I used to have a 370Z a few years back. Really needs sports cats/different exhaust to make that V6 shine though as it is very muted from factory.
It is probably the most analogue/oldschool feeling new car you can buy and that's a good thing!

Hows your mpg though? :D Lowest I got was 9 lol

Yeah, I love how it feels old school.
The exhaust is quiet but has a deep rumble to it, the mrs says it vibrates the house :lol:

To be honest I’ve been quite sensible in it to gauge the mpg cause of work.
I’m sitting at 23mpg at the min.
I was quite surprised that the range is around 350 miles to the tank. I’ve been getting roughly 300/320 out of it.

It is dropping as I start planting my foot more though.

Cheers

I have to say that I’m absolutely loving it.
I’d like a bit more noise from it so I’ll look at short tails before long.

Apart from that I can’t fault it

I had the cobra cat back then had custom short tails made at infinity exhaust in Bristol sounded awesome 7B29E7E9-4C8B-4A2C-B528-A91F1C805AB0.jpeg

Attachments

• 67857FAF-346A-487A-8557-06550154F716.jpeg
    67857FAF-346A-487A-8557-06550154F716.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 19
Cheers buddy had to sell it was costing too much to daily. About £150 on average every week. Once you start playing you won’t stop with a 370. Have you joined there forum?

I’m on the Facebook page but that’s it. Didn’t want to join the forum cause they’ll give me ideas :lol:

I’m only putting £50 a week of fuel in it so far and the tax is cheap at £150 for the year.
So it’s not been too bad.

Back