• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 A mountain of Mugen parts

I knew we were expecting a lot of stuff but we are bursting at the seams after 2 containers already this week (and another on the way tomorrow).
This is just half of it I had to take 10 pictures to get it all in

Feb 10 download 026.JPG

Feb 10 download 027.JPG

Feb 10 download 028.JPG

Feb 10 download 029.JPG

Feb 10 download 030.JPG(max of 5 files permitted)

I'm doing fine thanks Stu, pretty busy (as you can see from the pics) and looking forward to some warmer weather and some lighter mornings and evenings.
Email me whenever you like, it will always find me.

I'm doing fine thanks Stu, pretty busy (as you can see from the pics) and looking forward to some warmer weather and some lighter mornings and evenings.
Email me whenever you like, it will always find me.

Good stuff :smt023

Whatever happened to the Mugen FN2 press car? :smt047

It's still about, it's not been crushed yet, I saw it just the other day. I think it's heading off to a dealer event in York this weekend.
It's just been joined by its baby brother, the pre-production Type R Mugen in Championship White, so that will probably do most of the Press work now.

They don't live with us any more - they grew up and went to live with their new Mummy and Daddy down South. They visit every now and then, but mostly we have to go to them. Still we are expecting the patter of (80) tiny tyres over the summer so that should keep us occupied.

I never did get round to driving the Red one: I have driven the White one but only M1/M25 so not exactly the best journey for a car like that. If I had my way I would let everybody drive it because as you know, once driven, it can change peoples perception of what the FN2 can actually do.
Anyway, it's not going to be that long before there are no decent normally aspirated engines around as emission (and cost) control is forcing manufacturers away from them, so we should make the most of the purity of the K20 (which is the best 2.0 n/a around anyway) while we still have it.

They don't live with us any more - they grew up and went to live with their new Mummy and Daddy down South. They visit every now and then, but mostly we have to go to them. Still we are expecting the patter of (80) tiny tyres over the summer so that should keep us occupied.

I never did get round to driving the Red one: I have driven the White one but only M1/M25 so not exactly the best journey for a car like that. If I had my way I would let everybody drive it because as you know, once driven, it can change peoples perception of what the FN2 can actually do.
Anyway, it's not going to be that long before there are no decent normally aspirated engines around as emission (and cost) control is forcing manufacturers away from them, so we should make the most of the purity of the K20 (which is the best 2.0 n/a around anyway) while we still have it.

Ok mate, perhaps we can get our heads together in the near future and arrange a trip to Mugen :D

WOW!!! All those boxes make me feel funny inside...........loin stirringly funny.......................oooooooooooooooo yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

They seem to be lodging with us most of the time (i'm a technical trainer at the Honda institute in Slough) Recently replaced my own DC5 with a CW FN2 trying to resist the Mugen GP's and suspension.:lol:

Back