• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

actually a jdm?

It hasn't got JDM Recaro's

Also, it's a facelift, and IIRC, none have been imported into the UK as there isn't a model report fro them.

I think the facelift JDMs all get the lesser recaro seats. Also, check out the wing indicators, facelift JDMs don't have them in the mirrors or wings as they are not required IIRC. On a UKDM 2004 car the indicators would be in the mirrors.

Need to see the documentation to be sure.

I think the facelift JDMs all get the lesser recaro seats. Also, check out the wing indicators, facelift JDMs don't have them in the mirrors or wings as they are not required IIRC on a 2004 car the indicators would be in the mirrors.

Need to see the documentation to be sure.

Good observations my man. It could well be then. Super rare in the UK if it is.

It hasn't got JDM Recaro's

Also, it's a facelift, and IIRC, none have been imported into the UK as there isn't a model report fro them.

Looks like the Premier recaros, rear seats look like the JDM ones though :confused:

I'm a noob at these things, so be kind! But wouldnt the boot be shaped to take a Jap license plate? As whats on there now looks like a botched job?

I'm a noob at these things, so be kind! But wouldnt the boot be shaped to take a Jap license plate? As whats on there now looks like a botched job?

Get that man a medal, it does look a bit suspicious from the plate, i also thought they had the Jap style recess, this one looks like a Jap Adapter bracket, could be wrong though:confused:

Get that man a medal, it does look a bit suspicious from the plate, i also thought they had the Jap style recess, this one looks like a Jap Adapter bracket, could be wrong though:confused:

Nope, they have the same tailgate as UK cars, check out dotty's.

It'll have HIDS if it's a JDM won't it... that's a nice easy way to spot one as the ballasts aren't an aftermarket addon jobbie.

Just found this on fleabay myself.

Seats do look the same as the Prem Recaros but that was the point of them wasn't it? To make them just like the Jap ones.

'04 for £12,500. +£5k on my car then, is that about right for a JDM?

These two pics also make me think it's a true JDM.

The inside of the bay is white. If it had been resprayed, it would have been a proper stripped down job:

BVd8jiw2kKGrHgoH-CcEjlLl4lRpBKSnV1-.jpg

The rear seats are JDM style two seater bench. The UK one doesn't go in like that:

ebay pic JDM? :

BVd8BJgBGkKGrHgoH-D0EjlLlt1SHBKSnvk.jpg

my UKDM with red carpet taken in sh*& camera that makes it look pink :ghey::

Dsc02021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back