• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Alfa Romeo 156 of win

Just awesome

943e9679bb146f78affdacc7c67bd43d_zps518b9ac3.jpg

ae1f30bc1e24f7559a8028cf371397ea_zps06612234.jpg

766f7c2a16ea268030f13b3bd68f7349_zpsbd6000bb.jpg

e230f6e5ae89f180d5d61432104b8c64_zpsa4158db7.jpg

7f2c5c7c3bf63bf9e253f90e795def3c_zps1f822567.jpg

03a.jpg

i for one am looking forward to people bringing up the age old problem of electrics & italians and putting fiat somewhere in the conversation.

and somebody else saying alfas are the best drivers cars with soul in the world; they saw it on top gear.

It looks worth the money just for the interior. Gives you somewhere nice to sit when it breaks down. [/rossy t]

I've owned 2 Fiats, both were brilliant. No problems.
This is 3rd Italian car lucky, what could go wrong?

What's the engine? I saw a touring car version of this at Brands and it was pwning all over the place.

Looks nice.

Anyway lads I'm running a pool on what happens first.

5/1 on an electrical fault.
3/1 on a leak of some kind.
Odds on that the paint will turn pink and fall off as soon as the sun comes out.

Some random Alfa site said:
Unfortunately the paintwork on some 156's are not the best and
it comes off even if you just rub your nail over the paint.

Now don't get me wrong, this looks like a billy bargain but as Honda owners it's not often we get to poke fun at someone else's paintwork. :lol:

In all seriousness though, ticks the "you must own an Alfa at some point" box nicely and for that sort of money and your intended use you really cannot go wrong.

Boom. :D

How much did you pay for this Mark?

I did consider the diesel to get to work and back in, good value for money.

Looks nice.

Anyway lads I'm running a pool on what happens first.

5/1 on an electrical fault.
3/1 on a leak of some kind.
Odds on that the paint will turn pink and fall off as soon as the sun comes out.

Now don't get me wrong, this looks like a billy bargain but as Honda owners it's not often we get to poke fun at someone else's paintwork. :lol:

In all seriousness though, ticks the "you must own an Alfa at some point" box nicely and for that sort of money and your intended use you really cannot go wrong.

Boom. :D

I'll take a fiver on the leaky car Mike :lol:

I'll take £5 on an electrical fault :lol:

:lol:

You may need to pay up sooner than you expected.

Went to the cinema tonight and accidentally hit the rear window switch. It wouldn't go back up! :lol:
So I had the switches out and swapped the rear for front to raise it up. Then promptly disconnected them.

As I was messing about, there was a slight smell of petrol. MOT in a couple of months, I'm doomed. :lol:

Still better than a Saxo :lol:

Back