• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Another ep3 off the road for good

Feel sorry for the passenger, we don't know his circumstances in being there. Driver fled on foot.

That's really bad. Hope the passenger fully recovers.
Driver must have been guilty of something bad to run off.

That's a nasty one.... sad to hear about the passenger the driver needs to be locked up imho !!!

Such a sad story. Rightfully so that he's going to prison. Why people in this day and age think you can outdrive the police is beyond me.

I never drive quick with passengers.

Partly because I don't like being a passenger when I don't trust someone's driving, but also the thought of having to live with the guilt of a death.

I never drive quick with passengers.

Partly because I don't like being a passenger when I don't trust someone's driving, but also the thought of having to live with the guilt of a death.

I am the same. I have never driven fast when i have passengers in my car as i don't think i could live with myself knowing that i would have caused them serious harm or death through my actions tbh.

Such a sad story. Rightfully so that he's going to prison. Why people in this day and age think you can outdrive the police is beyond me.
People think speed will make up for a lack of talent/skill/technique

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back