• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

anybody used this guy for discs?

What happened to the Evo plan? Have you done pads and lines. Would recommend doing those before discs. Makes a world of difference

What happened to the Evo plan? Have you done pads and lines. Would recommend doing those before discs. Makes a world of difference

will have an evo this year gonna save some cash up 1st so i can get the right one as its the sort of car you dont wanna be settling for second best really,will be doing pads aswell was going to put lines on but ive heard problems with either goodrich or hel not being long enough i think so dont know what to do

That's fair man. Don't blame you. When money is tight as it is you want to get what you buy spot on. Ref pads and stuff got mine from a seller on eBay who did ds2500 with braided lines and dot 5.1 oil for a good price as a pack. Was looking at doing discs but the general consensus seems to be don't bother unless your spending top dollar.

That's fair man. Don't blame you. When money is tight as it is you want to get what you buy spot on. Ref pads and stuff got mine from a seller on eBay who did ds2500 with braided lines and dot 5.1 oil for a good price as a pack. Was looking at doing discs but the general consensus seems to be don't bother unless your spending top dollar.

you got a link for that matey

I've got Powerslot Stoptech rear discs I'm planning to sell if you are interested. They're good to work with DS2500's.

They are grooved discs, just straight swap to OEM ones, only used no more than 50 miles. Lol.

I've got Powerslot Stoptech rear discs I'm planning to sell if you are interested. They're good to work with DS2500's.

They are grooved discs, just straight swap to OEM ones, only used no more than 50 miles. Lol.

why are you selling em buddy?

I think you could, I've spoken to the guys from a different forum, using Spoon Calipers and a bigger sized disc.

Correct me if I'm talking shyte.

Oh, I got it now, they've explained to me.

They are using 8 pot big brake on the front and they are using a drilled and grooved disc on the back and they had to use a spacer.

So yeah you are right, I was just confused.

Thanks for letting me know! lol

Back