• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

anyone local want to fit these for me?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TEGIWA-SO...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a0bf591e6

if i buy these does somebody local-ish to me fancy doing me a huge favour and fit them for me? obviously i will pay you for your time,either i can come to you or you can come to mine and i will pay your fuel and keep you topped up with tea and chocolate hobnob's

i would do them myself but......

-im thick
-i have hands like a pack of wall's sausages
-& im thick

thankyouplease

You're miles from me man, otherwise I'd have done these for you - no bother.

They're a nice mod. I really loved these on my EP3.

same here. if you were local id help. anything for another ep3 owner :) (plus im thinking of fitting these and a dummy run never hurts)

Other side of the M1 but yeah. Almost Northampton.

I fitted a short shifter to all my dc5s.

I've never had an EP3 though.

Won't want anything for doing it mate.

Just finding the time. Next weekend I'm away for a wedding, and the wife and I are house hunting like mad at the mo.

Should be able to sort something at some point soon.

Won't want anything for doing it mate.

Just finding the time. Next weekend I'm away for a wedding, and the wife and I are house hunting like mad at the mo.

Should be able to sort something at some point soon.

ok mate well let me know what you drink and i will make sure your well topped up :) theres no rush as i want to get the clutch done 1st,hoping to get that done in the next 3-4 weeks

Worth while getting the Tegiwa Short Shifter Kit as well as the bushes.
I think its £50-60ish from what i can remember.
Had a nightmare with mine, and i have the hands of a small girl too, worth it in the end though.
Best complimented with a weighted gear knob.

Just out of interest Mr Angry, how much are they looking at fitting a clutch? I just want a rough guide as Romain at Eurospec reckons mine could do with changing as well, thought if I'm getting a new clutch might as well get lightweight flywheel and possibly LSD??

Good little mod these, took me about an hour to fit mine as they're quite fiddly but they're worth the swearing and scratched hands lol

these just make everything feel more solid correct? might look into these on payday. Mr angry want to do a review when stoo kindly fits yours?

these just make everything feel more solid correct? might look into these on payday. Mr angry want to do a review when stoo kindly fits yours?

i will do a review no problem,like i say its clutch and gear oil 1st then a short shifter and uprated bushes

Why don't you just get ABP to fit them? They have to disconnect the cables anyway to do the clutch.

Back