• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Automatic Headlights Always ON

I have an FN2 type R 2011 GT spec. The car has factory HIDs and automatic headlights. They're usually off the daytime and in the evenings (obviously) but recently they've been on all the time!

Any ideas? Anyone had this before? I'm unsure as to where the light sensor is for the Headlights on the FN2 however the car has been cleaned a few times since its been doing it so I really doubt is a covered sensor but I could be wrong.

They used to use "discontinued" which meant they didn't make it anymore but there may be some in the supply chain.
"Unavailable" might mean the same but it sounds rather more like "there ain't no more around".
Worth asking a Honda dealer to find out but make sure you're sitting down if they give you a price - bound to be some available at breakers or on ebay though.

Back