• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

AVIVA Saved Me £££££

I don't work for Aviva I promise, i'm just so happy with my premium I thought I would share it with you!

I've just bought an EP3 and as I do with all new cars I put my quote into confused.com having used them for the last 5 years. I've been driving for 5 years with 5 years NCB - I live in Cornwall which is awesome for insurance as well but with my SP30 (no points but one month ban) the quote came back at 800quid!!!

I remembered a client telling me he always uses AVIVA, he's been driving 25 years with no claims and I knew AVIVA were very good with experienced drivers but thought they weren't good with younger drivers (i'm 23).

Anyway after filling in a very quick and easy online quote through their website the quote came back at £400!!! So far service has been amazing as well, no rushing me for proof of no claims and copies of driving licence etc and i'm absolutely over the moon.

Might be worth everyone having a look at them if you're due for renewal.

Cheers :)

Thats a good price ! £400 !

I did the 182 a couple of months back and they were the cheapest, and my current insurer matched them
Same ins. group as the Type R and I was quoted £250 with a £50xs :cool:

Yeah man I'm chuffed with it!

250 is dirt cheap mate, I near enough paid that per month for my first car haha!

Oh yeah for sure, must've been the exhaust. I rung Adrian Flux back and they've renewed mine for £480, 10years NCB, exhaust and SP30.

I was quoted £1600 by a broker for aviva, but i went to aviva direct and £800 for the year, which is good for the area.

soo thumbs up aviva.

Back