• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Battery issues

Slightly confussed with this one,

My car battery went flat due to lack of use so I removed it from the car and charged it. I managed to borrowed a decent charger which also indicates the power left in the battery before charging.

The indicator is saying fully charged and the battery has a faint green light on the top but when put in the car it still acts like a flat battery and the car will not start. It turns but after a couple of goes dies again!!

I am pretty sure its not the starter as if I jump start the car it fires first time.

I went for a drive for an hour to chager it a bit but 2-3 days later the same happened.

Do you think I might have a electric issue?

Thanks for any help

Yep like Al says its knackered. Once they've been completely flattened they've had it.

i agree its the battery mate, classic symptoms as the lads have said! you need to get a new one mate!

Well I put it back in the car for another try and it fired straight up! Been driving around all day with no issue so I might give in a week to see how I get on.

Thanks for the help guys

Back