• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BC Spec IV is on (Pics inside)

glen

Hi-Def Wizard
before (Blueflame)

IMG_1664.JPG

after...

P1000163.JPG

P1000164.JPG

P1000165.JPG

P1000166.JPG

P1000167.JPG

Looking good mate, can't help but be honest & say the Blueflame sat better imo, but I'm sure the BC will out perform it :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
Looking good mate, can't help but be honest & say the Blueflame sat better imo, but I'm sure the BC will out perform it :wink:

Yes, I suppose it does in all honesty. However, I think the BC looks classier and it's definately rare (well, where I live it is)

There's a handle on the inside of the boot lid to close it with so you don't get dirty hands. :wink: :p

SpaceMonkey said:

You need a fairly well tuned car to make the mose of BC exhausts due to their ID. If you barely have any other mods they don't make any extra power, they loose it. The Spec III is the exhaust of choice for those on CRSX who have super chargers because of it's increased ID, whereas N/a cars are better suited to a marginally smaller ID as found on Spoon, Toda and J's exhausts.

Out of interest whats it sound like mate as am unsure whether to go for the spec 4 or a spoon :?

Back