• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Becca's 245bhp NHB EP3 & UKDM DC2...

Couple of Pics;

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Spec list;

KPRO mapped by 8 Speed,
DC sports header/decat,
RBC intake,
Hondata Gasket,
Spoon plate LSD,
ACT lightened flywheel,
Stage 4 Competition Clutch,
EBC drilled & grooved discs & yellow stuff pads,
Goodrich braided hoses all round,
Mugen air box,
Mugen grille,
wind deflectors,
HKS cat back,
Mugen oil cap,
Mugen rad cap,
Mugen socks (+10bhp at least!!),
17" enkei evo wheels with parada spec 2's.
BC coilovers,
D2 camber kits,
D2 lower control arms,
Recaro AE seats.

Don't think I've forgotten anything....

Partly though painting the rear of the car black now it has been totally stripped and the wheels shall be getting painted/powder coated at some point.

Plan is go go rotrex or turbo at somepoint when I get bored of the current power... :lol:

x

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice motor, can't believe i may have missed the newbie thread somewhere along the line.

Hello & Welcome anyway as as said above that is a nice spec listing.

Luverly spec & car. Screaming for a charger ;) ....I'll take that intake mani off you if you do :p

Luverly spec & car. Screaming for a charger ;) ....I'll take that intake mani off you if you do :p

Cheers, just seen your only from Southport, I grew up in Penwortham near Preston so used to be over that way alot in my DC2.

x

Aye - Living the dream :lol:

I'll be sure to give you a wave if I see you about! Mines a Satin Silver facelift EP3 - looks OEM.

Aye - Living the dream :lol:

I'll be sure to give you a wave if I see you about! Mines a Satin Silver facelift EP3 - looks OEM.

I will keep an eye out, I'm not always in the civic, I drive a saxo VTR as a daily... *blush*

Can't miss it... :lol:

attachment.php

x

Impressive spec and looks awesome. I could be wrong but I think I seen you about or the car at least :)

Back