• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best place to get map and buy kpro 3

Hi guys im looking to map my car and to buy a kpro 3 but im having people say go cpl racing etc but i want to find out whos good and whos not? I have a honda civic type r uk spec with buddyclub pro spec 3 with buddyclub decat manifold.. Cost me bills lol but im also going to buy an aem air induction kit as iv only gt a universal for now... Can anyone please be kind enough to help me :)

Really depends on where you live & whether you want to travel or not

Ill travel but im from north outskirts of london in hertfordshire :) iv heard of tdi north but didnt know they had a south! Anyone know of or about cpl racing??

And was wondering what sort of price im looking at, i still need to buy my kpro 3 but would rather buy it from the place im getting it mapped cause i will get them to fit it at same time

TDI PLC & TDi North are effectively sister companies. If your in Hertfordshire, TDi are over in Thurrock which is about an hour away round the M25. Or there is Eurospec in in Surrey

Ok wicked guys i know euro spec wil ask for like around a grand for fitting supplied and mapped innit but ill have to def phone both companies when im back from hols :) iv gt the o2 thingy for my exhaust to stop engine managment light coming on but have i got a good set up here guys or do you have any more useful advice whatelse will be good for me? But seriously thanks guys for jumping in on my topic with your friendlyadvice :))))

Why not get kpro cause i will be getting RBC supercharger in under a year so people say get kpro now to save me having to get it later on lol and how comes i shouldnt use o2 thingy yet untill gt mapped?? I brought the buddyclub one at same time as gt exhaust and manifold from buddyclub.co.uk

Jesus, can we stop the forum please, I want to get off.

1, bought
2, I've
3, got

...not much patience

Please refrain from text typing.

K100 is also ample for supercharging.
And unless you mean rotrex, you won't have a supercharger and an RBC, innit.

And as far as the O2 thingy.
you mean a sensor simulator.

It 'fools' the ECU in to thinking the AF ratio is OK, when it actual fact, it probably isn't.

Unless you wanna map your car yourself just get k100 350 fitted and mapped at tdi at the moment :)

Dont worry guys i dont want to cause an argument all i wanted was advice.... I know what its called dude i just put thingy to quicken up my message as most people would of known what i meant!!! Thanks for the advice but ill give tdi a call when im back to speak and see what options they reckon. And yes it would be a rotrex :) jacksons meant to be more power but less reliable. I went to the south mimms meet a while back and spoke to alot of people and they were saying use the o2 simulator if im going straight thro but some said i wont need it if im using kpro but i ordered just in case but can still get refunded as only just ordered everything :) but like i said friendly advice and thank you guys.

I paid 430 I think for kpro something around that mark anyway and 125 quid to get it mapped at tdi south so was 500 and odd all in made 200 at the wheels and pulls like a train now other mods just tegiwa intake through foglights and miltek catback

I paid 430 I think for kpro something around that mark anyway and 125 quid to get it mapped at tdi south so was 500 and odd all in made 200 at the wheels and pulls like a train now other mods just tegiwa intake through foglights and miltek catback

You won't have Kpro (if thats your car in your avatar) you'll have Flashpro which is the FN2 version.

Back