• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bit of an odd one, centre console fitment.

Just a quick confirmation if I may, would a preface JDM centre console fit into a facelift UKDM dash? There is one up for grabs and I was thinking of getting it flocked, but only if I can be sure that it will fit. (Wanting to keep my OEM one as it is as it's in really good condition and won't need to source another one when I eventually sell up).

Thanks in advance.

Karl

20 bhp?! Excellent! :lol:

Guess I could just take the plunge, check the fitment, then flock it if it fits, and sell it on if it doesn't :p

Flock FTW.

Might look a bit wierd if thats the only thing you're dong though :lol: .

Was going to say I think there is a slight colour difference between pre-facelift and facelift center consoles.

Twould not bother me as it'll be getting flocked :lol: It's just whether it would actually fit. They look the same size and shape etc, but wasn't sure whether fixing points and the like had changed between the two versions

Don 't think the wiring is the same as the JDM has climate control and we have normal AC, ask to see the rear to see if the plugs are the same.

Don 't think the wiring is the same as the JDM has climate control and we have normal AC, ask to see the rear to see if the plugs are the same.

I don't have AC so do you think I'd be ok? I was going to use my original buttons and dials anyway, and just keep the JDM ones in the shed. So I just need to know whether there are any fitment issues.

Back