• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BMW M2 competition

Oofft lovely car Dotty

Bet that gets a bit of fizzing in the old gentleman sausage (as Clarkson says) lol :p

Very nice.
That suspension looks seriously damned good.
Like the look after removing the arch thingies too.

Proper weapon. Love it.

4500 miles and nearly 11 months later it is off. Collected at my house by an indy dealer.

Hard to ignore the current situation and values of used performance cars currently.

So I have bailed before bubble bursts :)

Received an offer I could not turn down , plus the car wasn’t really being used..

Bit of a wait until the new car turns up ..

4c2c5f12ae1bd0076712e51b674320b5.jpg

Last edited:
Don't miss my OG lci either, was definitely a step backwards from the M4 it replaced and even the sound wasn't that good after they did a software update to fix the blank idrive screen. Bit of a wait??? GR Yaris?

If I can get the right sort of deal I might let my M140i go, prices from WBAC etc are mental right now.

Don't miss my OG lci either, was definitely a step backwards from the M4 it replaced and even the sound wasn't that good after they did a software update to fix the blank idrive screen. Bit of a wait??? GR Yaris?

Nope. It’s German again :)

Some sexy bits of metal mate. I got to admit i do love a M2, they sound awesome even as standard.
Always been a fan of the DC2 aswell, they are so well built

Back