• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Braided clutch line

Going to be changing my clutch soon and was wondering if the braided clutch line is worth getting? What are peoples views on them?

Its worth doing, the metal pipe from the clutch master cylinder burst on my car, i ordered a HEL braided hose to go from the master cylinder to the slave cylinder, My clutch pedal is much lighter than it was.

Looks like my clutch pipe is about to give way at the union half way between the res & slave cylinder is well rusty (Under the air box) Where did you get your braided hose from please?

Looks like my clutch pipe is about to give way at the union half way between the res & slave cylinder is well rusty (Under the air box) Where did you get your braided hose from please?

I got it from Tegiwa mate, it goes from the master cylinder to the slave cylinder so does away with the metal pipe and the flexi pipe on top of the gearbox. Its a bit tricky at the slave cylinder end as there is very little space to get in so i cut the metal pipe and removed the slave cylinder to get the rest of the pipe out, then i attached the braided hose and tightened it up before refitting the slave cylinder.

I've got a HEL braided one on my Skyline, the clutch feel is way better now, you can really feel the biting point and it helps with clutch kicks for drifting as it'll take the pressure better. A well worth the money upgrade I think.

Is there a guide on how to fit this anywhere? I have looked but can't see anything

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back