• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

carbon spoiler, fitted but dunno if it looks right

I would get the sides resprayed in Milano and leave the centre/rake in carbon. This may look silly though as there is no clear line to divide the two colours IIRC.

CF bonnet would tie it in far better than a grill IMO

A cf grill would look even more out of place.

looks fine, im doing the same to mine when i get enough cash together although im getting a cf bonnet first then the spoiler

yeah at first before i bought the cf spoiler i wanted white wheels but now it will have to be anthrcite i suppose, yeah a bonnet would be nice quite alot of spondoolies though lol

I like mate. Was thinking of going for black spoiler, boot, roof, grille & bonnet myself.

Love it. I want to do the same to mine, CF bonnet and spoiler. Money permitted i would do the boot to but i think its taking it to far :)

what about a carbon vinyl wrap on the roof theres another post on here somewhere with one on looks amazing!!

mate i have just put a carbon bonnet and a spoiler on , and am getting the roof with vinyl and the side mirors which will look vey nice , i have seen one in glasgow which even has the boot in carbon which gives it a jap look and it looked very nice ... my bonnet only cost me 250 jst need to wait and am sure you will find somthing cheap

Back