• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CIVIC EP3 JDM

So Im new here, just joined yesterday so thought i would post in the members car section!

I bought my JDM last week after a long time of looking. Bought it from a great private seller from Pistonheads, he had originally imported it through Torque GT in summer last year.

Its an '03 JDM and I originally wanted a mod free edition, but the only mods on this one are a Tegiwa Carbon airbox and a Fujitsubo rm-01a exhaust- which i thought were nice and tasteful. It has done 58 thousand miles and has a new sony radio unit in it, Im actually really tempted to put the original Japanese unit back in as it looks great but will probably just be totally useless! ha

Really up for some meets with everyone if that kind of that thing happens? Shame its getting towards the end of summer now!

Anyway here are some pics!
IMG_3738.JPGIMG_3739.JPGIMG_3741.JPGIMG_3387.JPGIMG_3740-min.JPGIMG_3686-min (1).JPG

Hey everyone. Cheers for the replies! Yeah its in generally mint condition throughout. Couldn't believe my luck when i found it. Any of you go to the JAE show last weekend??

Lovely. You've got probably the best exhaust you can get on the car.

Back