• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Civic Type R Limited Edition - Register - UK-000

McR

Thread to locate the 20 cars coming to the UK:

UK-LE# Owned By
UK-001 Honda UK - Press Car
UK-002 MCR
UK-003 JCB Automtive
UK-004
UK-005
UK-006
UK-007
UK-008
UK-009
UK-010
UK-011
UK-012
UK-013
UK-014
UK-015
UK-016
UK-017
UK-018
UK-019
UK-020
UK-021

Number 3

90d0d40315f7a5b620a22f45001e43dc.jpg

"...that our director has brought personally and we have chosen to use as a chicken shed"

Also brought is incorrect

They are a beautiful wheel - let us know if you find out what they cost? I could do with a second set with more road based tyre. The cup 2's are silly sticky. Any elemet of gravel stiks to them and pings on the body.

They are a beautiful wheel - let us know if you find out what they cost? I could do with a second set with more road based tyre. The cup 2's are silly sticky. Any elemet of gravel stiks to them and pings on the body.

I just hope they aren't as expensive as the optional white 20" are. I've managed to secure one of the 20 LEs coming to Australia and am trying to work out what to do for a spare or even a second set of wheels.

We have so much coarse chip bitumen here that even the OEM Contis on my current FK8 picked up a lot so Cup 2s would be a nightmare. My current street wheels are a set of FK2 19x8.5 with Michelin PS4S and they are a lot better so chances are I'll keep those but a spare OEM LE wheel would be handy to have.

I just hope they aren't as expensive as the optional white 20" are. I've managed to secure one of the 20 LEs coming to Australia and am trying to work out what to do for a spare or even a second set of wheels.

We have so much coarse chip bitumen here that even the OEM Contis on my current FK8 picked up a lot so Cup 2s would be a nightmare. My current street wheels are a set of FK2 19x8.5 with Michelin PS4S and they are a lot better so chances are I'll keep those but a spare OEM LE wheel would be handy to have.

Congrats are you same as uk, no ac and infotainment? Yanks can add both or one or the other back in I believe

Congrats are you same as uk, no ac and infotainment? Yanks can add both or one or the other back in I believe

We get both so only get a 20kg saving. Given where I live goes from - 8 to 44 Celsius the a/c will come in handy.

No idea about the Japan spec but we may be the only RHD market with them both.

On the UK one no speakers, no charging thingy, wiring loom is different, no usb, does the normal type R have a get you home space saver ? You just get the sealent with the LE, no elec mirror retract thingy.

On the UK one no speakers, no charging thingy, wiring loom is different, no usb, does the normal type R have a get you home space saver ? You just get the sealent with the LE, no elec mirror retract thingy.

Our normal Type R only comes with a sealant, no space saver, and I suspect the LE will be the same.

Mine will be a weekend only car but I'm actually likely to take it to a track once a year (not for lap records or to thrash it but just to stretch its legs) so the LogR function will be useful. I believe LogR doesn't work without the infotainment so I'm glad ours keeps it.

Back