• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Civic Type R Limited Edition - Register - UK-000

What a ridiculous price for a colour! Buy an “ordinary” CTR FK8 and spend 3 grand on a good wrap. There you go, you’ve saved about 18 grand and nobody will call you a pratt.

What a ridiculous price for a colour! Buy an “ordinary” CTR FK8 and spend 3 grand on a good wrap. There you go, you’ve saved about 18 grand and nobody will call you a pratt.
Ha ha Trev H; maybe your right but surely the yellow peril is so much more (or less?) than a regular CTR. After all it will be rubbish in the winter on cup 2’s and rubbish in the summer with no aircon. And if it had a radio you wouldn’t hear it as there is no sound proofing. Also, you’ll probably be lost with no sat nav... And yes 15K overs seems stupid and a bit sad as it may stop these cars from being properly enjoyed.Hmmm......Regardless, I’m looking forwards to picking mine up and being thoroughly miserable..... But it will be properly used...I’ll probably look and feel like a Pratt? A smug one lol
T

I’d have most likely bought one if I could of, I like the fact they got rid of all the stuff that makes you feel comfortable and takes me back to when you could buy an EK9 pretty much stripped back, no pas, abs, steel wheels etc. It one of the reasons I like Honda, they keep true as realistic to their heritage.

You have no idea, this car is more than just the paint.

It's the closest any modern Type R has got to the original concept in my opinion.

Comfort feels more hardcore to me than +R did in my old FK8.

Chris.

You have no idea, this car is more than just the paint.

It's the closest any modern Type R has got to the original concept in my opinion.

Comfort feels more hardcore to me than +R did in my old FK8.

Chris.

I live near Dotty and would love to meet you to see the car sometime. Let me know if you are ever around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get the PPF fitted ? Where are you in the country - LE mini meet ?
Hi McR, yes I did get the PPF done . The supplying dealer in Cheshire organised it. The car went away on a covered trailer and was delivered back. Stunning job!

Mini meet? Yes please! I'm in Worcestershire, but happy to travel anywhere. DM me if you like.

T

Back