• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Pads the same as EP3 / FN2?

Hi,

I know the EP3 and FN2 share the same brake pads up front, but can anyone tell me if the DC5 is the same?

Thanks

David

Thanks Loxy

I'm just trying to decide what to do with my brakes, I've been looking at Spoon Calipers but I prefer the look of Brembo's. The only way to get the DC5 Brembo's to work on my FN2 would be to dump my new Dixcel Rotors and replace with with S2000 items and then I'd need new pads and I've just spent a good chuck of money on the Dixcel's and some Project Mu Pads - guess I should have done more research!

Thanks Loxy

I'm just trying to decide what to do with my brakes, I've been looking at Spoon Calipers but I prefer the look of Brembo's. The only way to get the DC5 Brembo's to work on my FN2 would be to dump my new Dixcel Rotors and replace with with S2000 items and then I'd need new pads and I've just spent a good chuck of money on the Dixcel's and some Project Mu Pads - guess I should have done more research!

Are you not happy with the Dixcels Rotors then? They are pretty expensive aren't they?

I've no complaints with the Dixcel Rotors or Project Mu Pads, I just dont like the look of the standard calipers which are alot more visible through the new wheels.

I've no complaints with the Dixcel Rotors or Project Mu Pads, I just dont like the look of the standard calipers which are alot more visible through the new wheels.

Ah!

Getting the Stoptech Big Brake Kit might end up being the easier route?

The rear pads are the same.

ABP are doing a stop-tech touring kit for £999 if that's any good.

Back