• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Workshop manual

Hi all,

Where is the best place to get an electronic workshop manual for a DC5 Teg. There are some on fleabay but you never quite know what your getting. Can anyone recommend a seller or site?

thanks.

I don't think there is an electronic manual chap and if there is the likelihood is that it will be in Japanese, because the DC5 is import only.

The other options are to download a RSX manual, although I think these are only in PDF format and have been manually scanned in meaning you can't search for words.

Faling that, you can always download this electronic Civic workshop manual, as most of the mechanical components are similar for both models.

I'll try and upload the RSX PDF manual when I get chance.

i have the PDF on disc, if i remember rightly its over 1000 pages long, very handy, got it from e-bay but i can't seem to go back to 2005 on my paypal account to find out where i got it :(

i'll see if i can copy it

You can search for words in PDF I have....

It's also available on the DC5 site.

Back