• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Disappearing posts in threads.

Suits

First to flounce
I have noticed on a few occasions now that certain posts are dropping off threads.

Is there a new delete button available to us users, so that we can delete our own posts?

Or is it that Moderators are deleting posts due to language, style or irrelevance?

I have no problem with this, as its not my own posts that are being affected, its just spinning me out.

Cheers.

welcome to my world. although not so much recently.

i made this image some years ago, perhaps before your time to illustrate:

erased.jpg

If you're refering to my post in your thread, it was quite reasonable.

I said I was interested, then I said, ONOES 2nd thoughts, hence the deletion.

ROFL at Rosserton.

If you're refering to my post in your thread, it was quite reasonable.

I said I was interested, then I said, ONOES 2nd thoughts, hence the deletion.

ROFL at Rosserton.

Auto 'payday' deletion mod turned on.

I remember the day I accidently deleted the Avril Lavinge thread, the though of that day still makes me shudder.... :(

what is "hard deleted" beard? what is the difference between that and normal deletion. is there a difference between user deletion and admin/mod...

what is "hard deleted" beard? what is the difference between that and normal deletion. is there a difference between user deletion and admin/mod...

Hard deletion means it is erased from the database, soft deletion means the posts is still viewable to admin/mods.

Back