• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

dodo juice?

Hi every1 ive been reading about this and looking it up and it sounds very impressive, iam thinking about getting some for my milliano ep3 but i have never used it so just wondering what you all think of it and what are the results after using it, and any pictures of your type r's that has been waxed with this would be great, thanks in advance.

Dodo juice is very good but very expensive. There hard waxes are worth the money though.

Lots of different things out there and everyone has there own opinions.

Do what I did and buy tiny pits of things your tempted by to try them

Dodo juice is very good but very expensive. There hard waxes are worth the money though.

Lots of different things out there and everyone has there own opinions.

Do what I did and buy tiny pits of things your tempted by to try them

5e0fdc35-2cec-9602.jpg

5e0fdc35-2d13-5a7b.jpg

5e0fdc35-2d40-d24c.jpg

5e0fdc35-2d5d-3269.jpg

It's the work you put in before the wax that determines the end result. My methods - (for the best result IMO, I do thorough cleans using the method below every couple of months.)

Wash with Dodo Juice 'born to be mild' using the two bucket method. Rinse. Wash again. Rinse.

Using a hand mister as lube, clay (Auto Bilt) every inch of the car to decontaminate the paint, and remove tar spots.

Apply a layer of micro prime pre- wax polish. Buff off with micro fibre towels, repeat to ensure full coverage.

Then start on the wax. I use soft wax because I find it easy to apply. I do two layers to ensure full coverage.

Dress the tyres with Tyres dressing.

I then wait 24 hours for the wax to cure, and then go over with Dodo Juice Tropical red mist detailer to seal in the wax.

Like Tom has stated, it's really about what you feel works best, and what YOU find better to work with. Like you, I have a Milano, and am impressed with the end result. :)

I use a lot of DoDo juices products and have been very impressed. Using the lime prime polish by machine is amazing. Has left all of the sonus stuff I had redundant for all but the worst of swirls.

Dod juice is good stuff, I use their clay and Quick detailer diluted down. Best wax ever for milano red is victoria concours red though

I was going to buy a milano red until I found a grey in such good condition I couldnt resist, searched high and low for reviews on best wax for milano red and victoria concours red came back a winner every time

Also mate is that red mist a sealent? If so its much better going on before your wax, sealent doesnt bond well to wax and wont last

Just looked it up and seems an interesting product and recomended to be applied over wax like you said

I also put big research in, and joined Detaiing World. Those blokes are seriously OCD. The Orange Crush seems to be weapon of choice at the mo, but can only really comment after I've tried your suggestion. Id have had any colour CTR Barr satin as I'm really not keen on the silver.

The wax is clearly a good product - but there are better / as good as waxes available for considerably less.. Megs #16, Colly, etc

The red mist is a great LSP

The Lime Prime is DODO's best product IMO and I use it for paint correction on CTR's

I also put big research in, and joined Detaiing World. Those blokes are seriously OCD. The Orange Crush seems to be weapon of choice at the mo, but can only really comment after I've tried your suggestion. Id have had any colour CTR Barr satin as I'm really not keen on the silver.

same here, I was really looking for a red or cosmic, silvers not up my street and black seems like too much hard work. check my garage thread for what ive been up to lately, just purchased a das6 pro, waiting for pads and polish, plan to correct and fill in stone chips etc over time, then either use a festool denibber to shave down or wet sand then lightly compound, going to be tricky with thin soft paint
http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?83810-my-first-ep3-bought-today-cosmic-grey-facelift

s
tarting to look tidy

Cheers for that mate am.deffo gonna take on board what you said, iv ordered a pannel pot of the hard candy to see what its like before i buy a big one, what is this lime prime is this a pre wax as u mentioned? Also what is the tyre dressing? Does it black the tyres and leave a shine or something? Sorry for all the questions just new to this dodo juice lol.

same here, I was really looking for a red or cosmic, silvers not up my street and black seems like too much hard work. check my garage thread for what ive been up to lately, just purchased a das6 pro, waiting for pads and polish, plan to correct and fill in stone chips etc over time, then either use a festool denibber to shave down or wet sand then lightly compound, going to be tricky with thin soft paint
http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?83810-my-first-ep3-bought-today-cosmic-grey-facelift

s
tarting to look tidy

Your car looks great mate. The paint fade on the milanos is annoying, especially when it could have been avoided with the right care. It even advises in the manual to wax the car as soon as possible after purchase to protect the paint! My roof is worst hit, but luckily not half as bad as a few I have seen!

I was lucky with mine as well. It's not going to get worse with the treatment it gets now.

Saw a pink one the other day. And it was mega pink.

Good luck with the products. Just take your time and be through and the car will look tip top!!

From what I gather the prefacelift are single stage paint no? Meaning the oxidised paint could be machine polished off, facelift is a no go however as it has clear coat and the paint fades underneath the clear, best protection being a uv protecting type sealant like ceramashield. This is what swayed me from milano as I was set on a facelift and could never find one without fading paint

Back