• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 Drop links geo question

I’m going install new hard race front and rear drop links on my ep3 soon, after installing is it required to get the geo checked and adjusted again? Or should it be ok? Cheers

I’m going install new hard race front and rear drop links on my ep3 soon, after installing is it required to get the geo checked and adjusted again? Or should it be ok? Cheers

I would always recommend a geo check or new geo post changing any suspension part

I only had the geo checked and adjusted about 500 miles ago which it was spot on, which is the frustrating thing. Wasn’t sure if it would be ok with just changing drop links but I think you are right in getting it checked after installing just in case.

I only had the geo checked and adjusted about 500 miles ago which it was spot on, which is the frustrating thing. Wasn’t sure if it would be ok with just changing drop links but I think you are right in getting it checked after installing just in case.

Even a simple pothole can throw a geo off so as soon as you remove anything and replace things it’s worth getting it re-done mate else you could end up killing the tyres a lot quicker

Back