• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 Na Modding questions

Hi Guys,
Im looking to start messing with my Daily ep3 just as a fun project, I already have a couple of mods on it but I am just looking for an idea of what power I would get with the following?
Mugen Twinloop and centre section (fitted)
Gruppe M airbox (fitted)
RRC Inlet Manifold (maybe cut and ported)
70mm Throttle body
Tegiwa Mainfold
either a Kpro or K100

240 ish, dyno dependent. I wouldn't be so bothered about peak power though.

Personally I wouldn't bother with the throttle body, I've been told for the cost and hassle they only give 1 or 2bhp.

I'd guess with the rest 240-250bhp area?

I've got the same cat-back and airbox as yourself fitted to mine :)

240 ish, dyno dependent. I wouldn't be so bothered about peak power though.

Cheers im not too bothered on figures but I would like a decent gain

Personally I wouldn't bother with the throttle body, I've been told for the cost and hassle they only give 1 or 2bhp.

I'd guess with the rest 240-250bhp area?

I've got the same cat-back and airbox as yourself fitted to mine :)

cheers I will have a look once I've got a Kpro for my race car as ill have a spare ecu then.

Its a great combo isn't it I do love the sound its more sane than my race car but still beefy enough

Yeah, exhaust has a nice tone to it and no rasp and then when you give it the beans I still love the noise the airbox makes even two years on!

Mine has a piper exhaust and k100 but nothing else and the dyno read it at 225 so I imagine with the additional stuff 240 should be very achievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar mods in my old EP3 minus the tb, but with TDi N cams. With a cat back it made 245 their dyno.

Back