• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 OEM Exhaust gasket

Scottish Type-R

TRO Supporter
Hi Guys,

I have had a look on lings honda just for the diagrams of the OEM exhaust. I am not putting my Mugen system on till January at TDi North. But my old pre-chamber gasket has gone on the OEM exhaust and it is blowing a little.

I ordered up the part as the one in the diagram. Please see the new part and the old part.

The old part looks a little flatter. Or is this a different part? Had wondered if it was just flattened out over time as the Car still has the OEM exhaust system from the factory... :D

All the best

STR

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be flatter as its been used

Thanks Tom. I thought I would make sure. Looking at it can see the ridge/lip on the old gasket too like the new one has. Cool Will get that fitted. Really need to stop doubting myself.

Cheers anyway.

STR

Nice, having seen that I've just ordered myself one just in case, for when my exhaust turns up :)

Nice, having seen that I've just ordered myself one just in case, for when my exhaust turns up :)

I made it easier for you as the part number is there. :D The Mugen one with the cat back is bigger but still a genuine Honda part too.

Indeed you had! :D

Bigger one will probably come in handy when I change the manfold. :)

Indeed you had! :D

Bigger one will probably come in handy when I change the manfold. :)

Depending which manifold you go for. If the DC sports you don't need to change the front ARB. But might be worth upgrading to the JDM EP3 ARBs anyway. The Mugen supplied gasket part number is 18393-SS0-J30 57.5mm-58.5mm

Last edited by a moderator:
Front JDM ARB isn't worth doing unless its to accomodate the manifold. Rear one is thicker though :)

Hi Guys,

I have had a look on lings honda just for the diagrams of the OEM exhaust. I am not putting my Mugen system on till January at TDi North. But my old pre-chamber gasket has gone on the OEM exhaust and it is blowing a little.

I ordered up the part as the one in the diagram. Please see the new part and the old part.

The old part looks a little flatter. Or is this a different part? Had wondered if it was just flattened out over time as the Car still has the OEM exhaust system from the factory... :D

All the best

STR

http://www.lingshondaparts.com/hond...ck_01=17S5T501&block_02=B__0201&block_03=9815

Is this part for number 17 on the diagram mate?

Yeah that's the way to go! :D

I want the rear one for mine, but I need to get two really, one for the track car as well!

The rear JDM ARB is £105. It is 22mm they UKDM one is 19mm. There is another make that is 26mm. Can't remember the make.

Back