• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 - Replacing front lower suspension arms

Hi folks
I am replacing both front suspension arms on my 2004-2005 EP3. Honda genuine parts will take months to fulfil - I was told Brueprints is an excellent alternative. Any recommendations on what’s high quality and performs well? What’s the best combination of lower suspension arms in terms of brand I should be looking for and ball joints.

Help will be appreciated!

Lemforder and TRW are reliable parts regarding the bushes. you can try also what japserviceparts offer, japan quality at affordable prices.

Thank you very much - I’m looking into jap service parts as we speak (unfortunately no stock for control arms at all) - I’m investigating the other brands you mentioned. I heard Blueprints is also decent. There are cheaper brands about but I’d like to avoid those.

It might be worth trying a company called, vtecmonkeys
They refurbish genuine Honda parts and fit new OEM or poly bushes as desired. I purchased a pair of new front control arms last year from them, they were spot on.

Another recommendation for VTEC monkeys. I got a pair of powder coated arms without bushes and installed the super pro caster increase bushes myself

Back