• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 TYPE R COSMIC GREY

Yeah , I thought £300 was good like I said considering all the work and the wheels were in bad shape the guy stated at 9am and finished the wheels at 4pm so pretty much the whole day with not much of a break top work .
Yeah, all things considered its very, very fair.

I'd happily pay someone £300 for someone to come and sort the wheels on the Tiguan. 2 are curbed, 2 are corroding. We could get the 2 done under warranty and pay for the others, but I think I'd prefer to have them all done at the same place. They are diamond cut though, so will have to go away to be done.

I'd happily pay someone £300 for someone to come and sort the wheels on the Tiguan. 2 are curbed, 2 are corroding. We could get the 2 done under warranty and pay for the others, but I think I'd prefer to have them all done at the same place. They are diamond cut though, so will have to go away to be done.
Hi , sorry for the late reply . The company I used did diamond cutting of wheels on site in the van The guy had an amazing setup.

Thought I’d update the forum first but I’ve decided to sell the civic after a lot of thought theirs a few reasons and other projects and things i am doing to the house so needs must it been a blast,,

Thats a shame car was looking great, inspired me to make a start cleaning mine up too

Sent from my LG-M200 using Tapatalk

Ah, what a shame man, like Shoonk said you’ve been an inspiration.

Someone will be getting a very well looked after car here.

Back