• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

First time Honda owner

Wanted to introduce my first Honda, a crystal black pearl 18 Type R. Come from Vulvos and Shodas, great cars, dearly missed but time for something nasty. Going off the exhaust is seem to have avoided the GPF too so bonus.

Any recommendations for detailers bear Crewe in Cheshire, ceramic treatments, best fuel to use, tyres, mods etc would be very welcome. Here’s some pictures IMG_1656.jpg
IMG_1653.jpg
IMG_1657.jpg
IMG_1687.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks very nice, congrats! Good idea to get it ceramic coated, especially with it being black!

Thanks! Absolutely, couldn’t resist the black but glad I don’t have a water metre

Congratulations! Love them in black. Yes definitely get a paint correction and ceramic coating done. I'd also recommend getting a raceglaze filtered resin vessel so you don't get waterspots when washing.

I literally do a final rinse and leave it to dry naturally.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Love them in black. Yes definitely get a paint correction and ceramic coating done. I'd also recommend getting a raceglaze filtered resin vessel so you don't get waterspots when washing.

I literally do a final rinse and leave it to dry naturally.

Thank you! Very pleased. Great advice and much appreciated, will be looking into that for sure

I use Momentum 99

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S will last way longer than the factory fit Continentals

PRL & Eventuri intakes are highly regarded & plenty of exhausts to choose from

So car comes on Tuesday;
Job 1 - trip to Tesco to fill tank with Momentum 99 under premise to wife that we are doing a “food shop”
Job 2 - repeated burnouts on the retail park to destroy my Contis
Job 3 - book in for 4 x 255/35 Michelin PS4

Did you upgrade to 255/35 or did you stick with the 245/30?

Thanks for all the recommendations!

So car comes on Tuesday;
Job 1 - trip to Tesco to fill tank with Momentum 99 under premise to wife that we are doing a “food shop”
Job 2 - repeated burnouts on the retail park to destroy my Contis
Job 3 - book in for 4 x 255/35 Michelin PS4

Did you upgrade to 255/35 or did you stick with the 245/30?

Thanks for all the recommendations!

I have 255/35/20 on mine and they are brilliant. Awesome grip, more comfy and more protection from potholes too!

811d77ca7c37ef785773327845416e57.jpg
c4d0b8583d0e3ef734927b1f3e327ba1.jpg

Back