• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Got a billboard near my house too, it does seem premature.

Perhaps they're just trying to get people into the showrooms, "For now Sir how about a drive in the civic diesel? Oh my your wife really looks comfortable in this car, doesn't she? I bet she likes kids, we have great profit margins *coughcough* I mean deals on the new and highly exclusive tourer right now. Oh, she would be so VERY grateful to have such a kind and considerate man in her life *a nod's a good as a wink to a blind bat, eh? eh?*."

Going to be having a good look around the concept when it goes on display at work next month.

Cant wait :D

I'll be having a walk round it at goodwood at the end of the month. So expect more photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they're planning on releasing it sooner who knows. Or drumming up interest well in advance.

Saw the billboard for the first time myself yesterday whilst filling up. Will be interested to see the first one on the road.

However it's just getting in the way of the NSX release for me!!

Drove past the Honda dealers today and just casually said to the wife, "whats the chance of me getting A new type R when it comes out" her reply. "We'll have a think nearer the time but i wont rule it out"

Now that coming from my wife is incredible, she really doesn't like cars and she hates my FN2, so i was well shocked. I tried not to show my glee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drove past the Honda dealers today and just casually said to the wife, "whats the chance of me getting A new type R when it comes out" her reply. "We'll have a think nearer the time but i wont rule it out"

Now that coming from my wife is incredible, she really doesn't like cars and she hates my FN2, so i was well shocked. I tried not to show my glee.

she must be after something:D

Who cares what she thinks, if you want one, get one.

My wife took purchase Of a brand new Mercedes Bclass two weeks ago, alas a company car, but i think she feels a bit guilty.

joint bank account. And she earns more then me. We talk about large purchases, that's what makes a marriage work..
I get that. But if I want something and I can afford it, I buy it.

I jokingly said to Kirsty I was looking at R35 GT-R's and she said "go ahead, get what you want, you normally do". :lol:

To be fair that's not really a road car is it!

You can walk into a Renault dealer and order one and it's road legal, plus it now holds the FWD lap record. Honda will be rueing that they said their aim was for the new CTR to hold the FWD lap record.

You can walk into a Renault dealer and order one and it's road legal, plus it now holds the FWD lap record. Honda will be rueing that they said their aim was for the new CTR to hold the FWD lap record.

I'm sure the new CTR will be within a few seconds of that and have a radio which is a pretty decent trade if you ask me! If they massively wanted the record, they could just strip out everything and launch an RR version for another £10K...

It's at Spa this weekend isn't it ??

I hope this is a decent motor, I really do.

Back