• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Looking at the image above I can't wait to see how much it will cost to replace the front lip when it gets kerbed!

It is just a photoshoped concept pic from autoexpress (blue color changed to white, removed "concept" inscription). That's it.

Nervous :lol: I know after the unveil the dealer will be calling me in straightaway for specs. Never done the new car thing before, will they want payment when ordered or on delivery, if the later I might go all in

I've bought a lot of new cars and after paying an initial deposit I've always payed on delivery, never before.

Chris.

The cabin looks a bit disappointing tbh. Ok it's got red stitching and alcantara bits here and there, but it's still plastic fantastic. Interior cabins have made huge progress in the past couple of years throughout the wider car market and rightly so. If you're going to pay over £30k to sit in that, then it needs to be a nice place to be. Not cheap plastic moulds.

But that would be against the "ethos" wouldn't it?

The cabin looks a bit disappointing tbh. Ok it's got red stitching and alcantara bits here and there, but it's still plastic fantastic. Interior cabins have made huge progress in the past couple of years throughout the wider car market and rightly so. If you're going to pay over £30k to sit in that, then it needs to be a nice place to be. Not cheap plastic moulds.

But that would be against the "ethos" wouldn't it?

I think it looks good

Aren't all modern cars plastic fantastic?

It looks no worse than my £50k Merc TBH

Chris.

You bought the wrong Merc.

Maybe. But not to worry, it's just the family beater :D

9a7d26cc-dce5-4d30-b89d-817d103df8b9_zps1aa9ad0d.jpg

33bc3cb3-cb9a-4ab9-861a-8011bd4ff3b4_zps302f364a.jpg

10660134_809540255755660_8307029059466727642_n_zps140b3aac.jpg

Chris.

^^^
Very nice Chris. If that's your beater what's your main car ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to guess the A Class, a lot of owners were disappointed with the dash feeling cheap. Maybe the GLA shares the same parts.

Nice motor though.

Back