• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Some chap on ctro has posted a partial spec list and prices, all in French though, if it's legit then there's going to be 1 premium model CW the rest are non premium

I've not been on CTRO since they removed the ability to use Tapatalk but saw it on Civinfo.

Premium comes with all the extras the 9th gen EX came with, such as dual zone climate, rear camera, front and rear parking assist, lane departure warning and blind spot warning and sat nav.

Very reminiscent of the FN2 and FN2 GT, and virtually no-one bought the base FN2, and for the €2.5k difference quoted there, I can't see many buying the base FK2 ether.

I didn't read it as the "Premium" being Champ White only, but the Champ White only being available on the Premium.

It will be interesting to see how the Euro prices convert into Sterling. Hopefully it will surprise us on what we've been told so far.

This is it:

tapatalk_1424614987654.jpeg

That's what crossed my mind for the sake of 2500 euros who will buy the base models, I popped on Honda last night took the new Ex sport and added every top extras I could & the price ended up over 30k so will this be the case on the premium with extras to be added if wanted

That's what crossed my mind for the sake of 2500 euros who will buy the base models, I popped on Honda last night took the new Ex sport and added every top extras I could & the price ended up over 30k so will this be the case on the premium with extras to be added if wanted

Yes, there will definitely be optional extras

whether any of them will be worthwhile is another matter

we'll just have to wait and see.....

Chris.

Back