• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Word on the grape vine is they will make 1,500 this year, and then 2,500 in the year after that.

That takes us into 2017 when the next gen Civic will be out, along with a new CTR.

The next gen Civic will be a, "Global Platform," car, which means the one platform for every global market, with probably a hatch, a coupe and saloon though they've only really confirmed the hatch for the UK and Europe so far.

Word on the grape vine is they will make 1,500 this year, and then 2,500 in the year after that.

That takes us into 2017 when the next gen Civic will be out, along with a new CTR.

The next gen Civic will be a, "Global Platform," car, which means the one platform for every global market, with probably a hatch, a coupe and saloon though they've only really confirmed the hatch for the UK and Europe so far.

We must remember that's 4000 total production spread out for all markets (LHD & RHD), not just for the UK.

I'm not sure how many they plan to make solely for the UK. Anyone know?

Chris.

I saw a black one yesterday in Honda Milton Keynes and I must say it looks seriously good in black!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a blue one in Honda Beaconsfield this morning on the way to work. Also looked fantastic. You will like yours Lox!

Especially when Jim and I put the Scotland Pack on Loxy's Blue CTR :D

Tbe Black one is my colour of choice now..... Type-R Rider instead of Knight Rider lol

Omg I wish I'd have seen this broader ordering mine. I went on 4 different broker sites and was only offered list price with free mats and fuel from one dealer.
I would cancel but I was told today I can collect my car on Thursday :) so don't want to go back to waiting again lol

Those reviews annoy me it's the same old rubbish. Bmw and vw always come out on top but I just don't buy it. Yawn, it's the same old nonsense in every review. I really cannot believe Honda spent that much time creating a car that gets beaten for driver involvement and enjoyment by a '75% not quite brave enough to go the whole hog warm hatch' bmw. Bollox I say!

I popped to my local Honda dealer and had a snoop around one last week. I phoned them to get a price on a service for the EP3 and we got talking over the phone and they said they had one in, so me and my mate were straight down there an hour later for a look llol.

In the flesh they are awesome!!! It was red (Looked nice in red) Had a little sit in it etc, unfortunately I couldn't have a go because I'm injured atm (snapped Achilles), and he was the only salesman there at the time so couldn't take us for a ride neither :(.

He did start it and I was surprised how quiet it was tbh (I'd imagine it would get louder when accelerating), looks are a bit marmite, the vents look like their there for show and the rear discs look out of place but... I LIKE!!! I would definitely have one if I could afford it.

Came back with a brochure though :lol:. Shortly after configured the one I would want on the website, polished metal metallic, interior carbon pack etc £32,495.

I can dream at least :lol:!!!

I cant decide where to put my forum stickers any thoughts. Thought back windows but then they go up and down so will they come off? Back window you cant see much.......im suck

I've been thinking the same.

Tegiwa have stuck their url decals on the back windows. I guess it depends on whether you plan to wind the back windows down.

So far I've seen a white blue and black one in the flesh. They all look mint I reckon! I was surprised by black it looks so badass. Really keen to see a red one now too.

Speaking of black ctr's I get to pick mine up in 4 hours :D can't wait! Like a little kid

Make sure you take lots of pictures so you can post them on here when you drag yourself out of the car for 10 minutes! :lol:

Enjoy!

I've been thinking the same.

Tegiwa have stuck their url decals on the back windows. I guess it depends on whether you plan to wind the back windows down.

I have a issue with the windows at the moment :oops: I'm not used to having back windows so when I reach to put my window down I end up putting the back ones down lol. I think it is going to have to be the back windows though.

if anyone wants to put them on for me I am accepting offers lol last time I tried I made a right c**k up.

I have a issue with the windows at the moment :oops: I'm not used to having back windows so when I reach to put my window down I end up putting the back ones down lol. I think it is going to have to be the back windows though.

if anyone wants to put them on for me I am accepting offers lol last time I tried I made a right c**k up.
The amount of times in my Evo IX where I'd pull up to someone and go to put the window down to talk to them and the back went down was more than I found funny. :lol:

The amount of times in my Evo IX where I'd pull up to someone and go to put the window down to talk to them and the back went down was more than I found funny. :lol:

Its so annoying though, I laughed at first now I just get annoyed with myself. I feel better now I know its not only me that has this issue lol I don't feel stupid anymore haha

Back