• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

only just noticed it wasn't just wheels.

Full Mugen kit?
That must be, picture 3 is the rear wing (not that I zoomed in or anything) and the box under that is bigger so must be the front bumper

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nice one. But we need a section in members thread. Please ;)

Absolutely.

I know Dotty was reluctant after a load of the usual Facebook idiots went on about the FD2, but please do it! I can live vicariously through it like the legendary Karl/Tarmac EP3 build then ;)

I'm not 100% but going from a post on the other thread these could be for the mugen euro demo car that TGM are building,
Either way I'm very jealous :) been waiting for a decent look at the mugen kit on the FK2

I'm not 100% but going from a post on the other thread these could be for the mugen euro demo car that TGM are building,
Either way I'm very jealous :) been waiting for a decent look at the mugen kit on the FK2

TGM are building a Mugen Euro demo car? Tom never mentioned last week.

Got a good shot of the new civic next to the FK2 at Honda today. Its ****ing horrible...

IMG_1782_zpsudm0xiva.jpg

IMG_1783_zpshg1zrevu.jpg

Not sure what to think of that, I've read people saying it looks good up close but to me it's all over the place.
I think we get to see the type R edition next wk

TGM are building a Mugen Euro demo car? Tom never mentioned last week.

Post #17
https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?101270-Head-Unit-Issues/page2

I'm hoping it's Dotty's, would be the 1st to splash out on full Mugen, I've yet to see anyone else go this route

The parts are for Mugen Euro's FK2 demo car

and it is being assembled by TGM

Chris.

Just thought I'd revisit this after posting the boxes.

Haha. Yes I had a look at what mugen had sent to tom.

Also a fond farewell and a greeting occurred ...

c6e65967489add1e4c3b62c26f1a1977.jpg

So Mugen Euro start building a demo car as Honda launch the next gen Type R?

That's odd logic

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mugen euro had that red fk with delivery miles sat in a compound for months. There's method to their madness but I won't suggest why

Got a good shot of the new civic next to the FK2 at Honda today. Its ****ing horrible...

IMG_1782_zpsudm0xiva.jpg

IMG_1783_zpshg1zrevu.jpg

That "new"civic has been out in Australia for a little while, I reckon with a few tweaks it would look pretty mean. Waiting to see what the Type R looks like when it's released.

Although I am finding it hard to look at FWD 4 cylinders with any sort of desire.

Back