• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I know owners having as many as the car needs in the service package,
A chap at the dealer I use, in his 1st yr ownership he had 3-4 A services & his B service & is still having A services.

There's confusion with dealers with the service package, some are being generous some are saying nope you get 5 of each, there's a post somewhere on the interweb with a HUK reply clearing things up, if I find it I'll post it up

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon Mr X,

If your car is on the SvRS the routine servicing will be covered up to 5yrs or 62500 miles which ever comes first. If the SvRS has been deactivated your car will get the 5 services.

Kind regards
Claims Team (Andrew)

They have been on there a while and I'm sure they have knocked the price down as I seem to remember them being on for quite a bit more. would any buy these at any price?

Anyone here have any idea how many FK2s have been written off? I've seen 2 so far on eBay, as more unfortunately get written off it means they'll become even rarer and hopefully prices will hold well in the long run.

There's a full interior on eBay for £1500 from a car that supposedly has been converted to a race car.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Good afternoon Mr X,

If your car is on the SvRS the routine servicing will be covered up to 5yrs or 62500 miles which ever comes first. If the SvRS has been deactivated your car will get the 5 services.

Kind regards
Claims Team (Andrew)

Do you have a link a link to this dude? If this is the case Honda owe me £95

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a great search engine called
" GOOGLE "
You should try it..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

How VERY DARE HE ask car related questions on a car forum, especially in the correct forum section.

Good shout Jason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, how very dare i show an interest in car specific accessories in a car forum specifically made to discuss cars and their accessories. This is very inappropriate. Move along :roll:

Back