• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Fk8 current values

Well the prices buying website are paying is down fairly significantly on where they where. So the sooner the better if you do want to sell. Lots of dealers stuck with fk8s they have paid top dollar for currently. Never see so many for sale before!
There is that yes but I also wouldn’t be surprised if demand picks up again in time. These vehicle shortages are set to continue for a while yet and it’s all well and good Honda saying there’s a 2022 model on the way but actually getting them in peoples hands is another thing completely. I’m in no rush to let mine go so it will either be at the price I want or I’ll have an excuse to keep it. Either way is fine with me!

Exactly this, the markets stuck as dealers paid way too much and the demand lower as those who are looking for them don’t want to overpay just so a dealer can recoup their losses
I think the trick is to underprice the dealers but get more than WBAC. That’s the sweet spot IF you find a buyer who can finance it

This must be one of the last registered. Guess they held onto it to make if one of a few or the only 71 plate car?

Every time I see one of these boost blues with this kinda price tag I am tempted to email the dealer thanking them for their comedy.

Does anyone actually pay £47k for an FK8??? It definitely does not warrant anywhere near that cost.

dealer said mine will take some time to sell, but someone will come along likely in the spring as the prospect of warmer days/sticky tyres returns.

The new Type R might be in really limited numbers for the UK market by the time it eventually arrives in 2023 and even have a price tag similar to the LE or the BoostBlue run out models e.g. £50k. suddenly then a well maintained FK8, last of the 100% ICE cars at 30k might look more reasonable.

Every time I see one of these boost blues with this kinda price tag I am tempted to email the dealer thanking them for their comedy.

Does anyone actually pay £47k for an FK8??? It definitely does not warrant anywhere near that cost.

Somebody is paying it, I've no doubt.

Just because you, me or anyone else on this forum can't imagine paying £40k+ for an fk8 doesn't mean there aren't other people out there with the means or inclination to go for it.

We bought ours last weekend, we paid what it was worth to us and are absolutely over the moon with the car - thats all that matters.

Don't worry about what's in another man's pockets.

I had one when they first came out and had another two after that .. if you pay £47k for one you’d soon come to regret that once the honeymoon period is over. From what I’ve seen no one is buying the boost blue ones at the massively inflated prices the stealers are trying to command for them.

They were great value for money at £34k.

I had one when they first came out and had another two after that .. if you pay £47k for one you’d soon come to regret that once the honeymoon period is over. From what I’ve seen no one is buying the boost blue ones at the massively inflated prices the stealers are trying to command for them.

They were great value for money at £34k.

This is exactly what I'm talking about - how do you know they would soon come to regret it?

100% a no to does anyone pay it and if they do they are off their heads

I’ve not seen any fk8’s move off of the mainstream selling sites for weeks now as they are good cars but not good enough for the prices they are up for lol

Same for many males and models though, not a lots moving now and won’t be long until dealers have to admit they overpaid and mmm well may have to start taking the hit Else get stuck with stock that is well overpriced and so won’t sell

100% a no to does anyone pay it and if they do they are off their heads

I’ve not seen any fk8’s move off of the mainstream selling sites for weeks now as they are good cars but not good enough for the prices they are up for lol

Same for many males and models though, not a lots moving now and won’t be long until dealers have to admit they overpaid and mmm well may have to start taking the hit Else get stuck with stock that is well overpriced and so won’t sell

100%?

This is exactly what I'm talking about - how do you know they would soon come to regret it?

Well, if you’ve had a car that actually warrants close to 50k it’ll be pretty obvious ..

What car did you own before the FK8 ?

Whats your question? I think my reply was very simple to understand.

Dotty said “Does anyone actually pay £47k for an FK8???”

I replied

“100% a no to does anyone pay it and if they do they are off their heads”

What’s not understandable there, seems like a simple thing to digest lol

I was really lucky to get one of the last FK8's off the production line and paid 34k for mine all in. I would expect due to demand to pay 36k for one and that wouldn't be too bad, but anything 40k + is stupid and 46k for a boost blue is mental money. As Dotty says for 35k the FK8 is an incredible car. But start getting nearer 50k and you can get a lot more for your money.

Well, if you’ve had a car that actually warrants close to 50k it’ll be pretty obvious ..

What car did you own before the FK8 ?

I really don't see what car I owned has anything to do with it?

From your stance are you telling me you know what you're talking about because you have owned a £50k car?

Bit of an elitist stance there and missing my point entirely.

This might come as a shock to you but there's a big wide world out there with people with money to burn for funzies who really don't give a shit about potentially losing £x amount on the toys they buy, just like there's car enthusiast's living in one bedroom flats who fall in love with something and break the bank to obtain it - they dont care either and I've never felt like judging one or the other for what they choose to spend their own money on is warranted.

Whats your question? I think my reply was very simple to understand.

Dotty said “Does anyone actually pay £47k for an FK8???”

I replied

“100% a no to does anyone pay it and if they do they are off their heads”

What’s not understandable there, seems like a simple thing to digest lol

My question is you know 100%?

You know that for a fact?

I thought it was a simple enough question.

My question is you know 100%?

You know that for a fact?

I thought it was a simple enough question.

Yeah, as they have been for sale for months and not moved so to date the evidence shows 100% people are not paying it.

I am in the market for two or three cars at present and have the cash waiting for all of them but I wouldn’t ever part with 35+k for an FK8 ever, the market has far far better cars out there and for similar money

An FK8 is a good car not a great car, so until they sell the answer is yeah 100% no ones paying that for them as has been the case since April when I started looking

I feel more sorry for anyone financed up to the eyeballs for these cars at the overpriced numbers :-(

Yeah, as they have been for sale for months and not moved so to date the evidence shows 100% people are not paying it.

I am in the market for two or three cars at present and have the cash waiting for all of them but I wouldn’t ever part with 35+k for an FK8 ever, the market has far far better cars out there and for similar money

An FK8 is a good car not a great car, so until they sell the answer is yeah 100% no ones paying that for them as has been the case since April when I started looking

I feel more sorry for anyone financed up to the eyeballs for these cars at the overpriced numbers :-(

Ah, you see that's where we differ mate, to me and a helluva lot of others the fk8 IS a great car.

That's great you have all that cash sitting around just waiting for a price that you find agreeable but please don't feel the need to worry about all those poor people taking out finance to buy things.

Ah, you see that's where we differ mate, to me and a helluva lot of others the fk8 IS a great car.

That's great you have all that cash sitting around just waiting for a price that you find agreeable but please don't feel the need to worry about all those poor people taking out finance to buy things.

I feel for them as when the finance deals over they are at a loss as the value of the car won’t be anywhere near where it was, so yeah I will feel for them as that sort of situ can cause hardship to people

I feel for them as when the finance deals over they are at a loss as the value of the car won’t be anywhere near where it was, so yeah I will feel for them as that sort of situ can cause hardship to people

Lol.

'concern trolling' is what that is known as dude.

You ain't kidding anyone.

I really don't see what car I owned has anything to do with it?

From your stance are you telling me you know what you're talking about because you have owned a £50k car?

Bit of an elitist stance there and missing my point entirely.

This might come as a shock to you but there's a big wide world out there with people with money to burn for funzies who really don't give a shit about potentially losing £x amount on the toys they buy, just like there's car enthusiast's living in one bedroom flats who fall in love with something and break the bank to obtain it - they dont care either and I've never felt like judging one or the other for what they choose to spend their own money on is warranted.

I’d like to think I know what I’m talking about as I have had 3 FK8’s, yes. No one can convince me it is anything more than a £35k car.

I’m going back to what I originally said. The FK8 is not a £47k car. Not now or ever.

Back