• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fk8 nicked

Some poor guy on fb had his house screwed and his fk8 nicked last night while he was sleeping :mad: ry19aoz Hatfield area blue fk8. If anyone spots it

It was Jason, long time friend of the club and track addict.

Gutted for him.

what a horrible thing to happen, I wouldn't want it back if someone has been abusing it , the world is full of scum

Jase Evans, can’t remember his forum name. Maybe Nosman? I’ve been mates with him for years and done countless Europe trips with him. He’s not long had his car either.

He was nosman on ctro

Terrible thing to happen.

Gutted for the guy. Can't have anything these days. Shouldn't be this way, but this is exactly the reason I refuse to own anything nice/of value :(

Hope he gets it back.

Yep that was my car. Sorry for the delay in posting but I forgot my password and been a bit busy as you can imagine what with the house being burgled and car being stolen.
Just an update : The car has so far ( as of 7th April 2020 ) not been recovered or spotted since the night it went missing.
The insurance company has paid out so I now no longer own the car. ( I only owned the car for 41 days ) :-(

I managed one trackday at Snetterton before it left me and the car performed faultessly.

Not the kind of news I want to hear as a new owner myself. Stripped for parts do you think? I wouldn’t have thought there would be much demand for parts right now?
Will you get another?

Not the kind of news I want to hear as a new owner myself. Stripped for parts do you think? I wouldn’t have thought there would be much demand for parts right now?
Will you get another?

Personally I think it was nicked to order and shipped off somewhere in a container as , like you said, it's not really parts car I reckon.

Really liked the car, glad I got a trackday out of it before it left. Goes quite well for an "out of the box" production car.
Not sure if I will get another as job may be hanging in the balance. Just got to see what happens I guess.
I do miss it loads.

Back