• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 FK8 or FK2?

If you have the option to buy a GT3 or an Exige, I would definitely not be considering an FKx of any kind haha.

Totally different league cars. In the next couple of years I hope to jump into a Cayman GT4 or Exige Sport 380 and then some random hatchback/saloon car for the mrs so I don't have to drive a boring/ugly car around lol.

If you have the option to buy a GT3 or an Exige, I would definitely not be considering an FKx of any kind haha.

Totally different league cars. In the next couple of years I hope to jump into a Cayman GT4 or Exige Sport 380 and then some random hatchback/saloon car for the mrs so I don't have to drive a boring/ugly car around lol.

It’s not as simple as that though as anyone can buy a car but running and maintaining is another thing.

I was considering an exige or exige s as a track car and was about to buy one when I was offered the dc2 race car (when it’s prep’d) for viewing. Sensible head says DC2 is the best option as cheaper to maintain and less lost if something goes wrong ever, whereas the other side says Lotus as I’ve never had or tracked one whereas I’ve tracked and had many Jdm cars from the DC2 to a few gtr’s.

I have GT3 in mind but I just can’t seem to get over the interior and it’d have to be my normal daily/weekend car so it’s not a simple decision. Part of me likes the idea as they appreciate massively and so it’d be an investment also whereas the negatives are it’s still old, no luxuries at all and would I ever risk it on track??? Not sure

Going to Test drive one for sure and see if it feels right.

Cayman GT4 is an amazing car, great fun and looks epic also, potentially better than a GT3 (non RS) as they have everything and are newer so better inside

Back