• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Front sach shocks Replacment

My front two shock absorbers require replacement as these where highlighted on the mot. I am going to purchase these of Auto doc, could somebody look over the info to see if these are correct parts to order.

Website - Auto Doc
Left - 313-593
Right - 313-594

Just wondering if anybody has had a chance to look at want I wanted to purchase. Thought they was a decent price. I do appreciate people are busy, just wanted somebody to take a quick look. Do you need to change the mounts at the same time and what is a worthy brand to use. If some one gets the chance, just look over if you can I would really appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sachs make the shocks for Honda so probably the best OEM replacements.

I would recommend joining civinfo.com where there are more responsive members with FN2s.

ok, cheers for the heads up. I'm guessing you had a chance to look over the parts. I'm not going to hold you accountable if they are wrong or anything, that's down to me checking correctly. just want a second opinion to make sure that's all. thanks for the reply, will check over on Civicfo.com.

Back