• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fujitsubo RM01A vs TODA Cat-Back

I am pretty set on the Fujitsubo but know someone selling the TODA second hand for £560.

Just wondering what everyone thoughts are. I know suits had the RM01A and its reading his comments that is making me sway this way.

What is the TODA like in comparison?

Thanks,
Colin

Toda is another great option, some people don't like it due to having a droopy tail pipe, but if you like that then it's a great bit of kit.

Yeah both look to be available. I didn't ask which one it was though. Personally prefer the look of the fujitsubo as not really a fan of the blue tip.

How loud is the TODA? What appeals to me about the Fuji is that iv'e heard its not much louder than stock.

The Toda isn't very loud either tbh.

Fujitsubo is a cracking exhaust by all accounts.

Thanks Chris. Never heard a bad thing about the Fujitsubo so I think I'm going to pass on the Toda rather than regret it later.

I have the RM01A on mine and I have to say it is probably the nicest exhaust i have found. It is just loud enough to be sporty without attracting unwanted attention and the fit and finish is amazing.

Back