• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Garry's Cosmic EP3

Hi Guys
Just thought I'd post a few pics of the car now that I've done a few bits. K&N panel filter, DC Sports cat back exhaust, Tegiwa short shifter, Strut brace, custom painted cam cover (satin black overlaid with violet pearl, Honda logo in red).
Getting the wheels refurbed next week and will go with the ABP fast road lowering set up next month
IMG_1740.JPGIMG_1738.JPGIMG_1737.JPGIMG_1731.JPGIMG_1730.JPGIMG_1728.JPGIMG_1729.JPGIMG_1727.JPG

looks real clean matey,still dont think ive seen it flying about yet,is that location between the bike shop and the fishing place? opposite the hairdressers near the union?

yeah thats my mates and his dads shop gotta go there soon to sort my gash computer out,bet you have fun parking round there dont you?

Its ok, Ive got permission from the owner of the yard to park here

cool,that road is a nightmare sometimes,we should hook up soon matey when im not so busy. when you going down abp? mines booked in on the 7th and 8th june for full fast road set up and all important valve clearances

valleymanuk

Old Car

Back