• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I checked the digital speedo in ours. It over reads by about 5% so roughly 30.5=32, 60=63, 70=74 (GPS=speedo).

Hummm....I expected it to be more. It is deceptively fast...be careful.

3rd fill up tonight now on 770miles. Last tank averaged 25mpg...oops!
How many miles are you getting on a full tank?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I checked the digital speedo in ours. It over reads by about 5% so roughly 30.5=32, 60=63, 70=74 (GPS=speedo).

Hummm....I expected it to be more. It is deceptively fast...be careful.

3rd fill up tonight now on 770miles. Last tank averaged 25mpg...oops!

3rd fill up for me on 550 miles. Ive been having fun

I work for BP.... and still choose Vpower!!!

We used to make 102 Octane for 3 garages. 1 in Newprt Pagnell near Aston Martin when they tested around there, 1 near Silverstone and one near Park Lane..... Now that stuff you could really feel the difference...Dam you global recession

212milesand 25mpg last tank (showing 35miles left)

On the drive back from Llandudno the trip computer was showing 39mpg....not sure it will again!

.....and so it begins

http://www.mugen-power.com/carparts/news_product/detail/id=540

"For Mugen parts for "Civic", we are developing development mainly of "Civic Type R" and "Civic Hatchback". Based on the know-how acquired by the Mugen in motor sports in aero parts, we are developing with a focus on further improving aerodynamic performance and exercise performance. Functional parts are filled with the know-how of parts development of successive Honda cars as much as possible, and by repeatedly testing on the circuit, the running performance of "Civic Type R" develops more prominent parts. Even in the interior, we plan to set parts that will make driving more exciting. Thank you for your understanding as we wait until the official announcement."

:lol:

Chris.

I work for BP.... and still choose Vpower!!!

We used to make 102 Octane for 3 garages. 1 in Newprt Pagnell near Aston Martin when they tested around there, 1 near Silverstone and one near Park Lane..... Now that stuff you could really feel the difference...Dam you global recession

They used to sell that at BP Kingston in Milton Keynes. I always remember a mate of mine trying a tank in his MR2 Turbo and it made a hell of a difference. Just a bit pricey to used everyday.

78ab40e2db9bd2c06ada25061f7a0c49.jpg
23e558673aaf102db8c3e3e778e76014.jpg

Just spotted this tucked away at Honda. Not sure about the colour but looks much better in person than the pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am still not sold on that colour to say to each their own, it is after all a matter of personal preference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops. Just had a mad five mins and ordered the rear spoiler

Hopefully you kept enough sanity to order from Cox and not your local wheeler stealer to save a few pennies.
Surely any aftermarket manufacturer could undercut that by a tidy margin once they get some tooling active.

Back