• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Those Alfas are great little cars,in a hard core two seater sports car way.
However £20 k more than an FK8 and not really an option for those who need 4 seats,hatchback etc.
Enjoy the car and don't sell it too quickly!

02fd4900cce067f9b0331c77cbc295d2.jpg

It'll only be fun when it's not siting broken at the dealer's........

Chris.

I was gonna say the same! Not read a decent review of 4c, but each to their own...

Wonder what exhaust he has, didn't know any had been released yet, just lots of prototypes.

I am itching to drive an fk2 now though, see what the fuss is about...!

I'd sooner set the dealership on fire before taking delivery of a brand new car in that condition. Hell, my Mum's brand new Hyundai i20 was delivered spotless, so it isn't exactly impossible.

a few days later than I wanted but picked mine up this morning :)

37848992822_81f37189ed_b.jpg

Looks great, a bit weird to drive as I've been used to my van for the last 5 months but I'll get used to it.

Only 20 miles in so far but no issues as of yet, just got to work out that damn handbrake and a few other bits.

Don't like the fact I have to turn off the auto cut out every time I start the car but there we go.

Will give a proper bit of feedback once I have some miles on it

a few days later than I wanted but picked mine up this morning :)

37848992822_81f37189ed_b.jpg

Looks great, a bit weird to drive as I've been used to my van for the last 5 months but I'll get used to it.

Only 20 miles in so far but no issues as of yet, just got to work out that damn handbrake and a few other bits.

Don't like the fact I have to turn off the auto cut out every time I start the car but there we go.

Will give a proper bit of feedback once I have some miles on it

What's the Auto Cut Out? I've started mine hundreds of times and I'm not sure what you're referring to!

Congrats, looks lovely!!!

Handbrake is a faff - id like to say you get used to it, but a month and a bit in...I am not!!!

As for Autostop/start, Just stick it in R mode, you wont have to keep turning it off then

Back