• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110

EP3 - thoughts?

I thought I'd go for Kumho KU31 because I'm on a medium-tight budget and they've had appraisal with regards to price, grip, durability etc.

All the best,

Yoshi

I've got them on my dc2, dry grip is quite good while wet is okay but could be better IMO. Durability seems to be decent but I haven't really had them on long enough to tell yet.

I have just fitted them on mine as i wasnt prepared to pay £170 per tyre for another lot of the michelin PS2s that i have had on for a while now which are a million times better than pretty much anything else tried in the wet. I have to say for a tyre half the price they are fantastic in the dry and very very good in the wet. For the money i dont think they could be bettered. As an added bonus they seem much quieter at speed making long journeys a bit more comfortable.

Back