• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hazz’s JDM 1996 Pirates Black Integra Type R

Got the angle grinder out last weekend to tackle the long front wheel studs

DdYqzjv.jpg

Got my OEM nuts on at last

ea03DZZ.jpg

which then led me to do the callipers today (or at least one so far)

OVQ5XPU.jpg

much better :)

js6kTzn.jpg

Oh and I took the time to update the Scotland post with a couple pics, nowt special.

Also, payday today = another order at Tegiwa.

Got their 4-2-1 to improve ground clearance over the 4-1 (I previously thought it was 98 spec but it’s not) and remove the 2 crushed lower runners.

Also got their adjustable length/angle decat to remove any fitting headaches

Lastly, spoon rear view mirror glass to fix the crusty OEM mirror.

So… that’ll be it now for purchases if I sell it. If I end up keeping it, I’ll probably be getting some spoon fixed dampers and either eibach or spoon progressive springs. Maybe even a brake upgrade down the line.

Chris, I think he has removed the cut-down ones and replaced them with OE length ones (the shiny one in his hand in the pic).

Correct. I had to grind the side off for clearance, standard practice when doing it on the car apparently.

For shits and giggles.

GVxh9vS.jpg

6LhlLQ5.jpg

86WUI5K.jpg

Spent a couple hours under the car today, I spoke too soon about the adjustable decat making it easy. The o2 bung for the AFR wideband either points the sensor into the car or directly down at the road. Not ideal. I’ve bought a new bung, I’ll cut the hole and ask the polish guy across the road if he can weld it for me… I’m always seeing welding flashes and the distinctive noise coming from his garage lol

Was hoping to get the other calliper painted today but it’s far too windy.

couldn’t do much else so I fitted this

E5fDgc8.jpg

FuRVQcw.jpg

you may notice the missing wing mirror and door card in the pic. They’re out for paint along with the spoiler (again). Cracks came back through on the spoiler and the wing mirrors hadn’t been painted pirates black, they were still whatever the original black was for some reason. Always annoyed me.

Had a good read of your thread over some tea at work, must admit I laughed a few times
Cars really coming on, great work on part sourcing.

Still no spoon B-pipe. Ordered 26th May. Contacted them earlier and they said it was due 30th June….
Ok great. 6 days ago.

if I don’t have it by Thursday it’s getting cancelled and I’m buying the twinloop that just turned up on eBay.

Thats frustrating, I know your pain. I waited 4 months for my Pracworks carbon intake for my ep3 track car. Initial lead time was 2-3 weeks. I was really close to canceling it a few times.
Twinloops are super cool too

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Well, I finally got some real news about the exhaust after ringing Spoon EU about 50 times. It’s still in Japan with another 7 DC2 b-pipes for Europe, some of which have been on order over 8 months. No real ETA, just it’s packed and ready to go like the other 7.

cancelled. Paid for twin loop. I’m down in Devon next week anyway so I’ll just have a day out to hampshire to collect.

Back