• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 HELP!!! (Bodywork)

Hello Guys ,

Im a newbie to Honda Civic scene and i have just bought the ep3 type R. I absolutely am in love with it but just one thing annoying me. I have noticed that the one side of the bonnet is slightly higher then the other side. the drivers side sits flush in line where as the passenger side is slightly lifted. all the bolts seam to be secure and tightened. Is this an easy fix and something i can do myself?

I have attached an image below

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

Attachments

• Optimized-image2.JPG
    Optimized-image2.JPG
    593.4 KB · Views: 57
I'd be taking the front bumper off as it looks to have had a nudge.

Lift the bonnet and underneath in the top corners there are 2 rubber mounts that screw in and out. Try adjusting them. But looking at the bumper damage and the crease in the front wing, it's had a wack on the front.

My bonet doesnt sit flush either & I need to get it sorted. I've only just put it back on though. It had been lent up against a wall for a while. Be good to know once you get it fixed.

Back